Spring Break

Friday, March 24, 2006

Today I went to the Kennedy center and I walked around the center some time, and saw a concert. The concert was very good. It was been an inspiride perfomance of schoolchildren from the International music school. They put on perfomance on cello, violin, flute classic perfectly. I enjoyed it very much. Tomorrow it will be starting of Japanese perfomances. Next week is week of t Japan. So , it is possibility to know the Japanese culture. I really love the Kennedy center.

3 Comments:

  • I also love the Kennedy Center, but it is far from my home and expensive, so I do not go often. If I lived nearby, I would go to the Millenium Stage performances which take place every day at 6 p.m. These are free and very diverse. It's a nice way to open up the Center to those who cannot afford to attend the regular performances.

    As the weather improves, you will find that it is nice to stand out on the Terrace and look at the Potomac River flow by.

    By Blogger Nina Liakos, at 7:35 AM  

  • This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    By Blogger Boram, at 11:45 AM  

  • I want to go Kennedy Center. Where is it? It looks good. I think you spend a time very busy and happy. I want to write more, but I end the comment because English writing is difficult for me;

    By Blogger Boram, at 11:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home