Spring Break

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Thursday. Yet one day was been for Maira's relax at home. I have read a lot news from the Internet and somethin about successful people. What about do they think, how they spend time. Most of them are just common people without any special talent, but they believe themselves and work hard. Or all people have talent? Only some of them can use it.
In the evening, I cooked "palay" , uzbek national dish. It was liked me, but my niece didn't like. We watched TV and she had gone to neighbour girl to play.
Tomorrow I will go to see movie to a cinema center or museums. I have began to bore at home.

1 Comments:

  • I wonder what "palay" is. How do you make it? What ingredients do you use? Perhaps your niece didn't like it because she is not accustomed to it. In some ways, she is more American than Kazakh!

    By Blogger Nina Liakos, at 7:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home