Spring Break

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

My First Days of Spring Break

Yesterday was my first day of spring break. Most of my classmates have gone other places to meet freinds, to see new cities in the USA, and just to be fun. Why I stayed in Washington DC?I didn't have a mood to go somewhere, I didn't do a plan to go, and my feeling..................I always feel as I waste time, I don't study enough.............I decided to stay at this city, also I still have not seen many museums in DC.So on Monday I cleaned our appartment, cooked dinner, and met my sister with her daughter from Kazakhstan. They were there for spring break. They were happy and tired from long way. And then, I was listerning news about my relatieves, mother, friends, weather.... I was happy too.


Tuesday. Today I got up late, that I always hate, but I can't do when a lot of free time. My niece is sick a little bit, she is watching TV. She didn't go to school. I need to stay at home with her, so I am reading "Five people you meet in heaven" or "on heaven" , I forgot again preposition, I still can not understand when I need use on or in, or to, or for. Somebody from MEI said , there is logical meaning of prepositions, but I am stupid, I can not understand. Maybe on brak I need to work with that. The last task about reading book is not easy . I worked for it whole day.Usually I work slowly and I hate myself for that also. I read this book already, but I couldn't understand many detailes, there are too many new words for me, so I need to read again with dictionary. I will do it after spring break, I bored from reading this book. It is better if I do journal about the museum -trip, still I didn't do. Now it is evening, I didn't go outside, I think, it was chilly today. I received picture of Night Paris with french music. It raised my mood. Also my one of dreams is to see Paris one day.
Have every classmates good time on or in spring break.

1 Comments:

  • What a great start for your blog, Maira! I can sense your impatience to improve your English and your feeling that you are not using your time efficiently. However, I think you are doing great and using your time very well.

    I know that English prepositions are very frustrating. Contrary to what you heard, there is not much logic in them. Usually, it is simply a matter of memorizing which preposition to use. The good news is that you need not blame yourself for your preposition difficulties. The bad news is that learning which preposition to choose in every case is a never-ending task!

    By Blogger Nina Liakos, at 7:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home